Customer and marketing register
Business ID: 2055501-1
Pakkasraitti 14, 04360 Tuusula
p. +358 (0)20 7421 700
Contact for GDPR related matters: email@example.com.
- Purpose and legal basis for processing
Personal data is processed on the basis of contractual customer relationship, a legitimate interest, a data subject’s consent, a legal obligation or any other material connection. The information contained in the register may be used for communication, advertising, marketing and direct marketing between Alupro and the data subject to the extent permitted by legislation.
Registered personal data can be processed for the management, maintenance, development, analysis and statistics of customer relationships related to the Alupro’s services, as well as for the production, provision and development of services. Personal data can also be processed in order to fulfill storage, reporting and inquiry obligations based on legislation and official regulations and instructions. Alupro also collects information to identify the customer and prevent misuse.
- Information content of the register
In connection with the register, the following information related to Alupro's customer or other registered person can be stored and processed
- basic data of the data subject, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number
- information about the company's contact persons, such as the contact person's name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number
- name of the employing company, business ID, postal address
- information related to the customer relationship or other material connection based on the agreement and information on the use of the services
- billing information
- marketing permits and prohibitions
- information regarding the use of the website and electronic services, such as browsing and search data, cookies, IP addresses
- information on communication related to customer service situations.
Alupro comply with the principle of data minimization when Alupro is processing personal data.
- Regular sources of information
As a rule, personal data concerning the data subject are collected and updated only with the help of data obtained from the data subject himself and with documents and documents related to the management of the customer relationship. Personal data can also be collected in connection with the use of the website, contact request, filling out other forms or other transactions or digital interaction.
- Regular transfers of personal data
As a general rule, Alupro does not disclose personal data from to outside of Alupro.
Personal data can be selectively disclosed to a targeted marketing campaign by a third party commissioned by Alupro. The ownership of the data is not transferred from Alupro to a third party, and the third party does not have the right to use the data beyond the mandate. Alupro has entered into personal data processing agreements with each of the service providers that process personal data on Alupro's behalf.
- Transfer of personal data outside the EU or the European Economic Area
Basically, Alupro does not transfer personal data outside the EU or the European Economic Area. In some exceptional cases, some of Alupro's service providers or their subcontractors operate or may have access to personal data outside the EU or the European Economic Area, so personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area in connection with their processing. In these cases, Alupro will take care of the necessary security measures and, to the extent necessary, take additional measures to protect personal data as required by the applicable legislation, e.g. by using standard contract clauses approved by the EU Commission.
- Principles of protection of the register
Your personal data and its handling is important to us in Alupro. Alupro uses the following security measures to ensure the security of your information
- Entering the user ID and password is required to enter the system. The system is also protected by firewalls and other technical means.
- Only certain, predefined employees of the Alupro can access and have the right to use the information contained in the register stored in the system.
- The use of the register is protected with user-specific codes, passwords and access rights.
- The register is located on a server that is placed in a data center on a server where access by unauthorized persons is blocked.
- The information contained in the register is located in locked and guarded premises.
Regular backups of the registry are taken.
- The storage of personal data
However, personal data is stored as long as the customer relationship is valid. Personal data can also be stored by its necessary parts to the extent permitted or required by the applicable legislation even after the end of the customer relationship. Alupro can store the basic information of the registered mentioned in the section 4. for direct marketing purposes within the framework permitted by the legislation.
Personal data is deleted when its storage is no longer necessary to fulfill the legislation or the rights and obligations of either party.
- Your rights
You have the following rights as a data subject
- request access to your personal data
- request correction of incorrect or incomplete data
- request erasure
- limitation of processing of personal data
- data portability.
- prohibit Alupro to use your personal data for direct marketing.
Requests for the exercise of the data subject’s rights must be made by contacting Alupro. Alupro may request that the data subject’s request be specified in writing and that the data subject’s identity be verified before the request is processed. If Alupro has right or obligation to process personal data arising from legislation, Alupro may refuse the request.
We use HubSpot service cookies on our website so that we could offer the best possible user experience to the website visitor. The website sends a cookie to the browser – a small text file, which is saved on the computer’s hard drive. We use both temporary session ID cookies, which close when you close the Internet browser, and permanent cookies, which are stored on the computer’s hard drive. With the help of cookies we can identify your browser and thus use the collected information, for example, to count the browsers visiting our website and to analyze the use of our website, such as for statistical monitoring. They also give us the opportunity to view and track our users’ points of interest and thus improve our website.
Most Internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but if you want you can change your browser settings and disable cookies at any time. You can avoid cookies by changing the settings of your browser program and denying their use.
Alupro is constantly developing its business and therefore reserves the right to change this description. The changes may also be based on changes in legislation.